AmeriHealth Caritas Clinical Data Analyst--Managed Care in Charleston, South Carolina
Clinical Data Analyst--Managed Care
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com .
Reporting to the Manager, Quality Management the Clinical Data Analyst is responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- Assists in reporting, analyzing, and tracking results in HEDIS and CAHPS reporting.
- Maintains and assures the accuracy and validity of data, while interpreting results into recommendations.
- Generates standard and ad hoc reports to support clinical initiatives, NCQA requirements and quality improvement activities.
- Performs analysis and use of systems such as Facets, Catalyst QSI and Catalyst QSHR.
- Represent department on selected committees and workgroups.
- Collaborates with customers at all levels of the organization to define objectives and what questions require answers.
- Identifies the sources and methodologies for obtaining the necessary data.
- Researches data element definitions for best and most appropriate data extraction sources, methodologies and categories.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or business-related field or two to four years experience in data analysis, managed care and/or utilization tracking preferred.
- Two to four years experience in data analysis, managed care and/or utilization tracking.
- Strong PC skills (including Excel, Access, Crystal Reports, other reporting database management systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to various levels of management.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled