AmeriHealth Caritas Supervisor Service Coordinator in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Supervisor Service Coordinator
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com .
The Service Coordination Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operational functions of the LTSS Service Coordination team in accordance with the AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community Health Choices model of care.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Oversees the day to day operations of the LTSS department, including the development of Person-Centered Service Plans, authorization and approval of services and the coordination of benefits for all LTSS Participants.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for LTSS training for internal care teams and external audiences.
- Supports coordination of LTSS with other clinical and social services across the continuum of care striving to enhance the quality of Participant care and services.
- Maintains operational processes, policies and procedures to support LTSS care delivery
- Ensure quality and performance metrics are consistently met regarding LTSS, as specified in the agreement.
- Pennsylvania licensed RN, LCSW or LSW required.
- 1-2 years leadership and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- 3-5 years three years working in social service or heatlh care related field.
- Experience working with people with disabilities or seniors in need of LTSS.
- Knowledge of the home and community-based service system and how to access and arrange for services.
- Experience conducting LTSS needs assessments and monitoring LTSS delivery.
- Ability to provide informed advocacy
- Ability to interact with health care professionals in a professional manner.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled